Sunday, June 10, 2012

New Shirts

When I first bought my Laguna 18, sold some 5 years now in Arkansas, it was named "Second Wind". I changed the name to "In My Daughter's Eyes" (a song recorded by my favorite, Martina McBride). I did keep the name around though. My company that owned my restaurant "Rick's Place" (in Sharon, Kansas 2005 & 2006) was called Second Wind. Although I adopted the call name of "Sea Swallow" for this blog as that will be the name of the Chrysler 16 I am going to refurbish when I finish the Lido 14, I am retaining the name "Second Wind (Sail)" for the "entity" (me) that refurbishes small sailboats. So I unveil the new shirts I have just had made. I did the logo design and the shirts were made for me locally here in the Phoenix Metro area by:
                                 Duane Kilzer, 480-648-6800 / dkminus1@gmail.com